Mario Nunziata

PeA_Ufficio_Milano_120234114_376x250

19 Апр: NEW APPOINTMENTS AT PAVIA e ANSALDO: MARIANGELA PAPADIA, MARIO NUNZIATA AND TEODORO MALQUORI PROMOTED TO COUNSEL

NEW APPOINTMENTS AT PAVIA e ANSALDO: MARIANGELA PAPADIA, MARIO NUNZIATA AND TEODORO MALQUORI PROMOTED TO COUNSEL   Milan, 19 April 2023 – The law firm Pavia e Ansaldo announces the promotion to Counsel of Senior Associates Mariangela Papadia, Mario Nunziata and Teodoro Malquori. The professionals all carry out their activities at the Milan office of the Firm and after this promotion, they will continue to further strengthen their areas of expertise responding to the ever growing needs of the market.   Mariangela Papadia, who is active in the firm’s Litigation and Arbitration and Compliance Departments, deals mainly with banking, commercial…

articolo_tax

15 Фев: I crypto-assets. Natura giuridica, regolamentazione e profili fiscali

I crypto-assets. Natura giuridica, regolamentazione e profili fiscali   Convegno/ Webinar   Mercoledì 15 febbraio 2023 ore 15:00 Studio Legale Pavia e Ansaldo Via del Lauro, 7 – 20121 Milano   Modera Avv. Mario Di Giulio, Pavia e Ansaldo Intervengono Avv. Massimiliano Elia, Pavia e Ansaldo Prof.ssa Allegra Canepa, Università degli studi “Statale” di Milano Avv. Roberto Iaia, Università degli studi di Padova, Pavia e Ansaldo Dott. Mario Nunziata, Pavia e Ansaldo Dott. Giuseppe Alessandro Galeano, Pavia e Ansaldo Conclusioni Dott. Marco Jannon, Pavia e Ansaldo   RSVP event@pavia-ansaldo.it L’evento sarà trasmesso anche in streaming   DOWNLOAD

PeA_Desk_USA_297192624_376x250

11 Янв: Pavia and Ansaldo and Campa Avvocati in the sale of 90% of Pallacanestro Trieste to the American group CSG

Pavia and Ansaldo and Campa Avvocati in the sale of 90% of Pallacanestro Trieste to the American group CSG Milan, 11 January 2023 – Pallacanestro Trieste, the Trieste men’s basketball club that plays in the Basketball League – Series A1, has announced the signing of a binding agreement for the sale of 90% of the company’s shares to the American Group CSG (Cotogna Sports Group), to be completed by January 2023; the remaining 10% will remain with a group of local shareholders.   CSG with this operation formally enters the international sports market. The company is made up of a…

Dip_Mergers

11 Фев: Pavia e Ansaldo with SUSI Partners for the creation of a platform for the development of photovoltaic plants

Pavia e Ansaldo with SUSI Partners for the creation of a platform for the development of photovoltaic plants Milan, 11 February, 2022 – SUSI Partners, a leading global manager of infrastructural funds with head offices in Switzerland, through its Energy Transition Fund (SETF), established a platform for the development and management of solar photovoltaic projects in Italy in cooperation with an expert team of developers of projects of “clean energy”. The platform will develop, realize and manage solar photovoltaic plants of medium and large dimensions for a total capacity estimated in 500MW.   Law firm Pavia e Ansaldo assisted SUSI…