Kobe University, Graduate School
of Cooperation Studies (GSICS),
Kobe, Japan (PhD candidate in Law)
Bocconi University, Milan
(Combined Bachelor and Master
of Science in Law)
Cà Foscari University, Venice
(First Cycle Degree Programme in Languages
and Economic and Legal Institutions of Eastern Asia)
Italian (native speaker)
- Corporate and Commercial
- EU and International
Telephone: +39 02 85581
Fax: +39 02 85588061
Michela is based in Pavia e Ansaldo’s Milan office, where she is a member of the Japan Desk team.
She advises Italian and Japanese companies, prevalently, on corporate and commercial law, employment and EU law.
Michela is Associate Lecturer at Kobe University where she teaches European Union law, anti-discrimination law, comparative law and legal English and Legal Advisor for the Italian Embassy in Japan in matters of labor law.
She is a member of the European Association for Japanese Studies (EAJS) as well as the Italian Association for Japanese Studies (AISTUGIA) and the Italo-Japanese Association for Comparative Law (AIGDC).
- EU no kaifukuryoku, in EU no yuragi, Noriyuki Inoue, Masahiko Yoshii. Tokyo: Keiso Shobo, 2018
- Industry 4.0 and Human Resources Development: A View from Japan, E-Journal of International and Comparative Labour Studies 7 (2018): 1-15
- Il diritto del lavoro e le riforme possibili: due esempi dal Giappone, Atti del XL convegno di studi sul Giappone, forthcoming 2018
- L’introduzione del diritto del lavoro in Giappone: profili storici e giuridici, Atti del XXXIX convegno di studi sul Giappone, Paolo Villani, Luca Capponcelli, Naomi Hayashi, 2017
- Resilient Japan: Legal Adaptability and Migration, Bio-politics of Migration, edited by Marco Calabrò, Luigi Ferrara, Matthias, Theodor Vogt. Frankfurt am Main, Berlin, Bern, Bruxelles, New York, Oxford, Wien: Peter Lang, 2016
- A New Path to Integration: Re-thinking Citizenship in the European Union, Kobe University Law Review International Edition 49 (2015): 209-218