Gianluca Disabato

articolo_mergers

04 May: Deal Source Italia acquires Stalam: the firms

Deal Source Italia acquires Stalam: the firms   Milan, 4 May 2023 – A club deal of private investors organised by Deal Source Italia, an advisory firm set up by Sergio Buonanno and Daniela Ingrosso and focused on buy-outs of industrial SMEs in the form of club deals, has finalised in partnership with the management the purchase of 100% of the share capital of Stalam S.p.A. from the IdeA Efficienza Energetica e Sviluppo Sostenibile fund managed by DeA Capital Alternative Funds SGR.   Founded in Vicenza in 1978, Stalam is a world leader in the development, design and construction of…

articolo_tax

02 Ago: FSI acquires 35% of Sterling

FSI acquires 35% of Sterling Milan, 2 August, 2022 – International Law firm Ashurst assisted FSI SGR in the signing of an binding agreement with Sterling, a leader in the production of active principles used to treat pathologies in oncological, breathing and dermatological contexts, for the realization of a partnership aiming at the creation of a go-to business at a European level in the sector of the production of pharmaceutical active principles. Following the completion of the investment, the Ferlin family will own 65% of the capital of the Sterling Group, while the remaining 35% will be owned by FSI….

Dip_Mergers

31 Jul: Dea Capital enters OMB Saleri: the firms

Dea Capital enters OMB Saleri: the firms Milan, 31 July, 2021 – Law firm Pavia e Ansaldo, with a team coordinated by partners Alberto Bianco and Giuseppe Alessandro Galeano, furnished legal and tax assistance in favour of the fund Sviluppo Sostenibile, managed by Dea Capital Alternative Funds, in the transaction for the acquisition, mainly through a capital increase, of a minority shareholding in OMB Saleri S.p.A., a company in Brescia owned by the Saleri Family producing and marketing security valves for domestic use of gas and high pressure valves.   With approximately 45 millions euro turnover in 2020, mainly abroad,…

Dip_Mergers

28 Jun: Dea Capital invests in the Zephyr Group: the firms

Dea Capital invests in the Zephyr Group: the firms   Milan, 28 June 2021 – Law firm Pavia e Ansaldo furnished legal and tax assistance to Dea Capital Alternative Funds in the first transaction for the acquisition of a majority shareholding in Zephyr Group by the fund “Sviluppo Sostenibile”.   Zephyr was founded in 1974 in La Spezia, and it is one of the main European companies active in the distribution of spare parts for merchant ship engines and slow ferries, as well as for engines for electricity power plants. In 2018, thanks to the acquisition of the Spanish competitor…