TECNO ESG SB acquires 100% of V-Finance: Pavia e Ansaldo deal counsel for the transaction
Milan, Feb. 5, 2024 – TECNO ESG Società Benefit, a company specializing in offering technology solutions and advisory in the field of economic, environmental and corporate sustainability, has acquired 100% of V-Finance, a specialist in ESG Advisory and Sustainable Finance Partner of Borsa Italiana, of which the Group already held 70%. The remaining 30% was acquired by IR Top Consulting, a financial boutique specialized on Capital Markets and in particular on IPO processes.
Studio Legale Pavia e Ansaldo assisted the parties as deal advisor for the transaction, with a team composed of Milena Prisco, Partner and ESG Manager, and Arianna Cortese, Associate, for corporate law profiles.
Notary Giovannella Condò, co-founder of Milano Notai, assisted the parties with her team for notarial aspects.