We advise asset management companies and other intermediaries and investors in relation to the setting up and trading of Undertakings for Collective Investment (OICR) in Italy, with specific reference to listed and unlisted real estate and private equity funds. The department specializes in the following areas:
- Consultancy regarding the legal and regulatory aspects of the creation and operation of asset management companies
- Preliminary analyses and establishment of Italian-law alternative investment schemes, both from contract law and company law perspectives; advising on marketing of such schemes
- Investment in funds in the primary and secondary markets
- Reorganization of asset management companies
- Ongoing consultancy in relation to regulatory requirements governing relations with clients and between intermediaries, and in relation to supervisory measures required by Italian authorities.